|Job Type:||Full Time|
With an impressive Forbes 5-star rating, Crown Towers sets the benchmark for luxury in Australia. Lavishly appointed, this extravagant accommodation located in Sydney’s newest entertainment hub Barangaroo, delivers impeccable attention to detail and unrivalled customer experiences.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will report to the Restaurant Manager and is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of Crown Towers Room Service, with a focus on effective team communication to enhance the customer experience.
Successful candidates will possess exceptional customer focus and be highly visible throughout service. You will have the ability to assist the Restaurant Manager to achieve the successful implementation, development and maintenance of operational procedures, standards and goals within the outlet.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous senior management experience in premium 5-star in room dining service
- Exceptional leadership skills with the proven ability to coach and mentor a large team
- Sound commercial acumen to manage a P&L for the outlet
- A passion for hospitality, up to date with the latest industry trends and the ability to drive new initiatives
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a 5- star luxury environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Strong product knowledge and advanced stakeholder management skills
- Current NSW RSA Certificate or be willing to obtain prior to commencement
- Possible requirement to acquire & maintain NSW Gaming licence
What we offer you:
- Complimentary meals on shift at our staff restaurant
- Access to Crown Staff Club with discounts across retail, dining, sports & events
- Discounted gym with group training options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing internal training and opportunities to obtain nationally recognised qualifications
At Crown Resorts, we uphold our values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues, or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers. Applications close: November 3rd 2020
As part of Crown's inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.