|Job Type:||Full Time|
Marketing Campaign Manager - Endeavour Drinks
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Langton’s team.
- Based in Surry Hills (travel to other locations as required)
- Ability to influence brand and campaign strategy through every marketing channel
- Attractive remuneration package
- 6-9 month contract
Langton’s is a premium brand at the pinnacle of the wine retail industry in Australia. With over 30 years of expertise providing Australia’s top collectors and enthusiasts a chance to secure the finest wines from Australia and all key regions in the world.
Your role will be to bring these wines, regions and stories to life through all marketing channels, including traditional & digital media, email, content marketing and effective merchandising of the Langton’s website.
You and your direct reports will be responsible for the planning, briefing, forecasting and reporting of all major brand and revenue driving campaigns to the Langton’s customer base, ensuring the customer journey is optimised across all owned touchpoints.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the Langton’s buying, auctions, sales & creative team to create compelling campaigns that engage & educate our customers through their journey of wine.
This role will also see you:
- Owning the strategy, planning, budget and delivery of major brand and revenue driving marketing campaigns
- Strategy, planning, forecasting and reporting of all major revenue driving campaigns
- Work closely with the merch & auction teams to deliver the optimal sales pitch and key USP’s of campaigns, driving revenue & GP targets
- Use data led decision making to evolve Langton’s automation, personalisation and segmentation strategy to increase key email marketing metrics via Responsys and Eloqua
- Manage the merchandising planning and CRO strategy for the Langton’s website to increase conversion rates
- Drive the strategy and direction of owned and earned media channels
- Own and drive the customer lifecycle strategy to retain and grow customers and lifetime value
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced professional with:
- 5+ years working in marketing management roles
- Experience working in Email marketing & CRM management, preferably Responsys
- Demonstrated Website CRO experience
- Budget management and commercial acumen
- Campaign Strategy
- Experience using website analytics tools (preferably Google analytics)
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- Flexibility isn't just about working from home. It's about opening the conversation and changing the focus to what & how we deliver, rather than where we deliver it. Chat to us about your flexibility needs.
- A culture that embraces new talent and a truly great place to work
- Join a large, innovative and successful team
- Team member discounts across Woolworths brands
- An attractive remuneration package including base + super
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
We are focused on inclusion and diversity in our Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
See how our team are creating better experiences together and connect with us through LinkedIn #LI #work180, Facebook or www.wowcareers.com.au
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You