|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity
Uniting Disability has a rare opportunity for an Operations Lead to join our leadership team and accommodation services stream. You will be responsible for leading a team of leaders in delivering NDIS funded supports across a range of shared living & accommodation settings.
- Lead others in developing a customer centric culture that enhances opportunities for customer engagement and person centred practice
- Manage customer issues, incidents and complaints with respect, timeliness and fairness
- Accountable for leading a safety culture for the WH&S of our people
- Oversee all people leader duties in our accommodation services including recruitment, training, supervision and performance management of staff
- Achieve occupancy targets across all accommodation settings within the prescribed budget
- Lead and manage the provision of the SIL submissions process as required by the NDIA
- Accountable for developing and managing a multi-million dollar budget with multiple facilities
- Participate in the managers on-call rotational roster[LK1]
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business field such as Human Services, Social Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing accommodation services and supports at a senior level including NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) revenue and designing Rosters of Care
- Demonstrated understanding of Person-Centred supports, Behaviour Support, Restrictive Practices and compliance requirements
- Experience identifying, leading & managing change in complex operating environments
- Demonstrated experience in achieving key performance indicators and result areas including revenue targets and budgets
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as well as people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
- Access to Salary Packaging (visit www.salary.com.au for more information)
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue to improve and learn new skills
- Accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
- Career development opportunities to explore pathways within Uniting
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Rachel Shorrock on 0466 027 822 or email@example.com.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.