|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Join a company that’s invested in you
- Committed to working flexibly
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Engineer.
As our Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing the first contact point for any escalations from the GOC (Global Operations Centre) for all critical sites.
- Performing minor maintenance tasks during shift.
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents that arise during the shift.
- Escalating as required issues that are identified on-site or at remote sites from either alerts or escalation/notifications.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive procedures, process management and Site documentation for tasks/works undertaken at each Nominated Area.
- Developing and implementing a lifecycle asset management and replacement program for each Nominated Area (for the avoidance of doubt, this will form part of the Asset Lifecycle and Maintenance Program that is required to be developed under Module 1 (Facilities Management Services).
- Establishing asset management and operational control processes that ensure efficient and reliable operation of all Nominated Areas.
- Providing appropriate management, tracking and reporting of power utilisation and connectivity in Nominated Area to effectively manage and monitor power supply up to and including rack connection.
- Supporting and implementing change management activities on behalf of NAB for all Nominated Area and ensuring appropriate change management processes are in place and complied with when managing changes at the Nominated Area.
This role involves a rotating shift covering a 24x7 roster.
What you will bring
You are a facilities management professional with an electrical/refrigeration/mechanical services qualification ideally at an A-Grade level. You will have experience in building maintenance and exposure to budgeting and financial control as well as good computer skills including relevant maintenance management systems.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.