|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Australia’s biggest supply chain network and work on a significant transformation project. Reporting to the Delivery Lead, The role is responsible for the end-to-end requirement, design, development and deployment of the elements from a functional perspective (providing requirement gathering, as-is, to-be processes, design articulation, development input, test prep/execution, change impact and training.
The senior BA will navigate across the workstream lifecycle phases, as required, providing a content-based value-add activity.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Responsible for collecting requirements in preparation for the design team to commence platform evaluation / bespoke design, including As-Is / To-Be processes and functional requirements
- Providing design inputs as requested, including functional design specification inputs and traceability to requirements
- Working with vendors, IT and other delivery elements to ensure development exercise the design and requirements
- Developing test plan and cases with the Design test lead ensuring they exercise the requirements & design, as well as executing test cases
- Developing CIA and TNA with the change and training specialists, input to comms strategy, as well as executing the training
- Assist in Go-Live planning / execution related activities
- Provide input to business benefits planning and realisation
- Plan and manage workflows and processes including driving and facilitating workshops;
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders, within operational and support functions;
- Comply with the Woolworths project management framework; and
- Report on all activities related to the workstream, including but not limited to progress, dependencies, risks, issues and opportunities, financials and resources, as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience;
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience, within the FMCG / Food, Beverage & Retail Sector, collecting and producing functional business requirements experience covering complex implementations, in assisting a transition through to operations and providing design inputs, developing test activities, input to CIA/TNA & go-live activities
- Understanding of safety management systems for Supply Chain including CoR;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation and with suppliers;
- Ability to focus on the details while maintaining an understanding of the big picture
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholders;
- Experience in working effectively within a large, multidivisional and complex environment; and
- Exceptional delivery and change management capability
- Strong time management and is able to efficiently and effectively manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- High attention to detail with a can do attitude.
- Strong commercial and business acumen;
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (but not all), we encourage you to submit your application. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You