|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Team
Woolworths Supply Chain is undergoing a transformation through the launch of Connect Smart, a new technology vision to support our growing Primary Connect business. The Connect Smart ecosystem will power Primary Connect to unleash tomorrow’s technology solutions today and become a growth engine to accelerate our market position in the coming years. We will create customer-driven solutions for an industry-leading Supply Chain experience that will differentiate us from our competitors, and create long term partnerships
About the Role
Reporting to the Delivery Lead, the key purpose of the Connect Smart Delivery Service Designers & deployment is to work side by side with business stakeholders to attain an understanding of their business, their needs, and how technology can evolve business processes across all elements of all Supply Chain applications within the Woolworths Group.
Delivery Service Designers & Deployment will be a mix of senior User Interface Designer, senior Feature Expert, senior Business Analyst and multi-domain Subject Matter Expert, specialising in the Supply Chain domain.
This role has 5 main competencies:
- Business Analysis - Derive system/technology agnostic requirements based on customer and business needs.
- Functional Solution Design - Apply a customer/business functional architecture input to technical and business solutions.
- Development - Development oversight, test planning and execution
- Change management - Working in conjunction with the change team for change planning & execution
- Deployment - Transition planning and execution
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to;
- Solution requirements gathering, and interfacing with Functional Designers, Developers, and Project Managers to provide input and help drive a solution end to end through to delivery.
- High degree of end-user adoption and satisfaction with supply chain applications and user support, through change mgmt, comms and transition activities.
- Delivering in an evolved agile way of working, resulting in solution deployments which are error free and seamless with high degree of adoption.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in developing, administering, contributing and evolving Business Requirements gathering/consulting practices within an organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a UX/UI, customer-centric design role, preferably working in an agile tribal team environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT application functional consulting, business analyst, or subject matter expert or related role.
- 5+ years in assisting a transition through to operations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Centred Design processes and practices.
- A detailed understanding of supply chain practices, and processes.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one of the following: JDA/Blue Yonder WMS and TMS, SAP Supply Chain modules, Manhattan Associates Warehouse management, or related supply chain applications.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (but not all), we encourage you to submit your application. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You