|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Branch Manager – Relief is a pivotal customer facing, sales and operations focused role working across our expansive branch network and will involve regular intrastate travel as this role often will cover staff leave at various locations across the Goldfields & Midwest region.
The position is responsible for leading a varied workforce of mechanical fitters, customer facing sales professionals and other branch staff/drivers. The position is also responsible for branch performance with a focus on safety and achieving KPI’s around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty. However success in operational areas will not come about without a manager that relates well to people, can motivate, mentor and train staff to become an effective versatile team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, coach and equip employees with knowledge of key branch operations, quality and safety processes and compliance
- On a daily basis weigh up a variety of logistical/fleet choices to ensure the best solution / outcome for our customers is achieved, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Constantly use live business data to make informed decisions and to tackle key branch criteria
- Manage budgets, P&L and KPIs around safety lead/lag indicators, revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty.
Your skills & expertise:
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position gained from within the logistics, construction or rental industry or similar, where your strong leadership capability and character have engaged teams to perform at their best. Also you will have:
- Sound sales and operational management experience
- Experience using personal safety behaviours to drive improvement in safety culture and incident investigation techniques to establish root cause
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Equipment hire, construction or transport industry experience desirable
If you feel you have the skills for the role and don’t mind stepping into branches to relieve whilst the manager is away, we welcome your application. The position will include a competitive salary and tools of trade including a company motor vehicle.