|Job Type:||Full Time|
Train Load Out (TLO) Operators
Downer embraces a united approach to equity and inclusiveness for all Australian peoples. It is our company commitment to fostering an inclusive culture that is assisting us on our journey in embracing the unique and diverse cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the oldest continuing cultures in the world, to endure and assist the growth of knowledge for all Downer Employees.
Downer is committed to providing an environment that is free from racism and discrimination and to develop opportunities for experienced operators to succeed in their chosen path.
We currently have several vacancies for Train Load Out Operator roles. You will FIFO from Perth, working a 2:1 roster, consisting of a week of days and a week of nights.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an open cut mining environment
- Train Load Out operator
- 992 Loader or WA 900 experience
- Skid Steer and Excavator
- Resume detailing work history and two (2) recent referees
- Passport or Birth Cert
- Australian Driver Licence
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kim Cribb, Recruitment Advisor on 08-6212-9550 or click on Apply Now below
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.