|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Facilities teams play an integral role in the success of Transurban. They are the key to ensuring the wheels keep moving, allowing our teams to function, collaborate and do what we do so efficiently and successfully.
As the Facilities Officer, you'll be part of an agile and growing business that can support your ongoing career development in a role that offers variety and pace. As part of a busy facilities management function within a multi-site environment, you'll deliver operational excellence to Transurban New South Wales by ensuring the smooth running of our workplaces and a safe working environment for our people.
Our Corporate teams are the backbone of our business. By thinking smarter, sharing better and adapting ahead of the curve, our people here make a meaningful impact - for our customers and our teams. Together, they push further. They define change. And in doing so, they grow their diverse talents while building something to be proud of.
The impact you'll have:
- Safety is in your DNA - you'll continuously alert to OHS risks and hazards, report all hazards or incidents and escalate as required.
- You'll adhere to company procedures and work collaboratively within Facilities to ensure contractor groups are managed accordingly.
- You'll act as the first point of contact for Transurban staff seeking facilities assistance and you'll resolve all issues through a helpdesk system by providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- You'll regularly undertake walk through inspections of all facilities to maintain cleanliness, HSE, security and to identify any minor works required.
- You'll ensure the central office supplies are kept and that business needs are met in a timely manner.
- You'll consistently demonstrate a commitment to excellence, passion for customer service and facilities/site management as well as build long term, trusted relationships.
The talents you'll bring:
- You'll have at least two years' experience as a Facilities Officer or Coordinator in a corporate environment.
- You'll demonstrate a good understanding of Facilities operations and have experience in managing agile corporate workspaces.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage the day to day operations of a corporate office including building management, administrative and Health, Safety & Environment tasks and responsibilities.
- Juggling multiple priorities at once is your niche, you'll do this with ease and you'll know how to ensure everyone has everything they need, and on time.
- A natural problem solver and people person, you'll respectfully communicate well with vendors, colleagues and stakeholders - via email and on the phone, and you'll be able to maintain confidentiality as required.
- You enjoy collaborating and contributing as part of a wider team and using your initiative and creativity to explore better ways of doing things.
- Tech savvy and analytical, you'll demonstrate confidence with our various systems.
- You'll demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a warm, engaging personality, proactive nature and ability to anticipate issues before they arise.
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!