|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Perth
- ASX listed organisation
- Full-time permanent position
Downer is an ASX listed and leading Infrastructure and Service business with a sizable footprint across Australia and New Zealand delivering projects large and small across a diverse range of industries. This opportunity is specifically working with the Downer Roads Services division in the role of Finance Business Partner, a critical function for the ongoing development of one of the most established of the Downer business segments.
As the Finance Business Partner , you will work specifically with our Pavements Rehabilitation, Airports and WA Pavements business units to monitor and analyse business conditions and performance. You will be tasked with providing expert financial analysis on business as usual, as well as using financial data to identify and capitalise on potential opportunities for the growth of the business. Reporting into and working with the leadership team you will work collaboratively with the finance and operational teams executing financial improvements and transformation projects from planning to completion.
You will have:
- Proven track record in a commercial finance function, ideally with a strong background in analytics and business transformation.
- Previous experience in infrastructure, construction or contracting is an advantage however, we are very open to high-quality candidates from large blue-collar companies in manufacturing or logistics for example
- Hands-on business accounting experience, budgeting, forecasting, month-end and P&L management & reporting.
- Applied knowledge of Change and Project Management methodologies, with a history of delivering quantified successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to converse with all layers of the business.
- High attention to detail, with a successful working knowledge of policy, regulations, contractual requirements and risk.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CPA or CA qualification
On offer is the opportunity to make your stamp on Downer, being a key player in the continuous evolution of market-leading ASX listed business, indirectly providing input to the strategic direction of the business unit.
To register your interest hit “apply now” or for more information on this opportunity please contact – Paul Dossis, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner E: email@example.com or M:0417 076 352. Please note Emailed applications are NOT accepted.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.