|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join CSIRO IM&T and manage the technical implementation of Directory Services and Email team
- Lead a highly skilled and geographically dispersed team
- Ongoing professional development oppurtunities within a friendly, supportive team
The Directory Services and Email Team Leader is responsible for technical leadership and implementation of functional systems and deliverables against our organisational and governmental requirements.
The team is a geographically dispersed team made up of permanent and contractor staff. The team has recently deployed Office 365 E3 and Azure Active Directory as cloud services, but still supports several on-premise services such as Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory Domain Services, IPAM, Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary, often regionally dispersed enterprise services team (Directory Services & Email) in support of CSIRO scientific objectives and IMT’s strategic plan.
- Advise IMT senior management team on issues requiring attention and implement management decisions.
- Identify and assess the risk associated with a specific action or project, and develop and implement strategies to reduce those risks.
- Develop and manage team capability and capacity to grow and evolve the services the team provides in response to changing organisational needs.
- Develop and manage the team’s forward schedule of work considering business-as-usual activities, maintenance cycles and prioritised business projects and work in conjunction with other team leaders to develop an integrated schedule.
- Undertake financial management of the team’s budget.
Location: Canberra, ACT or Clayton, VIC
Salary: AU$113k to AU$132k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience e.g. Eligibility for membership of the Australian Computer Society
- Previous experience managing ICT systems, assets and budgets, including service reporting
- Previous leadership experience in a similar ICT service delivery customer-focused environment (specifically the services relating to the Directory Services & Email portfolio)
- Demonstrated experience building successful relationships in a complex delivery/client environment, including team direct reports, multiple stakeholders, suppliers and peer delivery groups
- Previous experience in embedding cyber security culture and practices into ICT service delivery teams
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
- To be eligible for this position, you must be willing and able to obtain an Australia Commonwealth Government Negative Vetting 1 security clearance
- Open Australian Driver’s Licence
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Tuesday 3 November 2020, 11:00pm AEDT
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date