|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Count Supervisors to join the pre-opening team for Crown Sydney. Reporting to the Cage Operations Manager, the Count Supervisors primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy of the Count of the Casino Gaming and other revenue. This position works in a strictly approved compliance framework, but when on the floor or dealing with other staff is also expected to provide the highest level of customer service and uphold all of Crown’s values.
Key selection criteria:
- Management or supervisory experience with a hospitality or similar field would be preferred
- Previous cash handling experience would be highly regarded
- A strong attention to detail and a strong numerical aptitude
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Information Management Systems
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across a large-scale organisation
- Ability to obtain a Casino Special Employee Licence in NSW
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought-after pre-opening team
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your finance career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, please apply now.
Applications close: Thursday 22nd October, 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.