|Job Type:||Full Time|
In-store Marketing Production and Projects Specialist
Exciting opportunity for an In-store Marketing Production and Projects Specialist to join the Woolworths team.
- Based in Bella Vista (travel to other locations is required)
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
- Attractive remuneration package including base, bonus + super
- Permanent full time role
We have an opportunity for an In-store Marketing Production and Projects Specialist to join the Woolworths team. In this role you will ensure in-store campaign elements are printed & delivered to store on time and budget, whilst working with the Innovation & Production Manager to manage in-store marketing projects.
This role will also see you:
- Project manage weekly In-Store Marketing pack from artwork consolidation, printer briefing, quoting, production, and final delivery into 1,000 stores
- Maintain and build on existing DC delivery process to ensure all POS arrives on time across the country
- Identify & deliver tangible step-change initiatives to service our store teams better
- Manage finance within budget for in-store marketing and freight
- Support the wider in-store marketing team with production advice, concepts, design & prototyping of new items to support events (eg Easter, Christmas, Halloween etc)
- Support production & delivery of in-store marketing solutions across all store formats including Renewal
- Support production & roll-out of in-store strategic initiatives & category projects
- Manage ongoing support for these projects for existing, new and Renewal stores
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced professional with:
- 2-3 years project management related experience
- An understanding from an operational & safety perspective on how customers interact with retail spaces & design
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop & inDesign) would be advantageous
- Background in In-Store Marketing/signage desirable and/or background in print production
- A proven track record managing end to end projects
- An eye for detail and an individual who relishes working with multiple complex data inputs to deliver individualised marketing/signage to each of our stores
- An understanding of print and distribution (or a keenness to learn)
- Intermediate/advanced user of Excel and/or Google Sheets & Google Forms
- Strong budget and financial management experience
- Understanding of how customers interact with retail spaces
- International best practice in retail store marketing processes, systems and execution
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly inDesign) advantageous
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- Flexibility isn't just about working from home. It's about opening the conversation and changing the focus to what & how we deliver, rather than where we deliver it. Chat to us about your flexibility needs.
- A culture that embraces new talent and a truly great place to work
- Join a large, innovative and successful team
- Team member discounts across Woolworths brands
- An attractive remuneration package including base + super
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
We are focused on inclusion and diversity in our Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
See how our team are creating better experiences together and connect with us through LinkedIn #LI #work180, Facebook or www.wowcareers.com.au