|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac currently has an opportunity for a Project Engineer – Facilities to join our team. The purpose of this role is to manage project works and complex maintenance interventions for the Westrac Metropolitan Sites. Included in your responsibilities will be to lead facilities upgrades required to meet the business needs, act as the SME for the company with regards to compliance to Australian Standards and Legislative requirements, advise on work design and preferred methods with regards to major works, undertake engineering reviews and identify longer term or even lead larger maintenance activities.
This is a full-time position based at our WA head office in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering in a related field.
- Formal building knowledge/Qualified Builder will be well regarded
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Track record of delivering projects and or complex maintenance activity within the facilities and or construction industry
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.