|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fixed Term
- Training Provided
- Great opportunity for someone new to role and Industry
- Admin Exp would be beneficial
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking a Resourcing Specialist to join our vibrant and professional Orange branch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types.
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing of suitable candidates
- Conducting and recording reference checks
- Writing job adverts and advertising online
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates & clients
- Effective database management
- Data entry and compliance duties
- Promoting a positive safety culture across the business
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience in the labour hire or recruitment sectors is beneficial
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.