|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
The core duties of the road maintenance team is to perform road pavement maintenance and sign installation works. This will include, but not be limited to unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, network inspections, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
We currently have opportunities available within our Civil Maintenance team for Crew Members with experience in Bridge Inspection and Maintenance as well as Wire Rope and Barrier repairs.
- Traffic Management Ticket
- Wire Rope experience (highly desirable)
- MR Truck Licence
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Stability and a long term career with a leader in the industry
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Transport and Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.