|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Cage Cashiers to join the pre-opening team for Crown Sydney. Reporting to the Cage Operations Manager, the Cage Cashiers primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy of the Count of the Casino Gaming and other revenue. We are looking for individuals who have a great attention to detail, enjoy working with numbers and love interacting with guests across a wide range of cultures, all whilst providing exceptional customer service skills.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated customer service experience ideally within a luxury or 5-star venue
- Cash handling experience and a strong numerical aptitude
- Exceptional communication skills with any secondary languages a bonus
- The ability to work within a team-based environment, and someone who is a team-player
- Ability to obtain a Casino Special Employee Licence in NSW
What we offer you:
- Freshly laundered uniforms supplied, and ready at the start of each shift
- Flexible roster options as this role works across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Discounts across the Crown Restaurants
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your finance career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, please apply now.
Applications close: Sunday 25th October 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.