|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Platform Services - Consultant (ServiceNow)
Deloitte Operate is looking for a ServiceNow Engineer with a strong support mindset to join us, Platform Services Team, in providing application management services for the cornerstone platform that defines how Deloitte provides managed services to its clients. Our team provides day to day technical support and development services to various Deloitte clients who utilise the Operate ServiceNow tool. We pride ourselves on being the catalyst in delivering exceptional customer service experience alongside our Deloitte business units who provide our clients with world-class technology solutions.
We are a team of motivated and enthusiastic technology specialists providing support to a range of customers across a broad range of industries.
- Provide day-to-day ServiceNow support to internal Deloitte business units, and our clients, who utilise the Operate ServiceNow Platform.
- Provide ServiceNow Platform design and development support based on Deloitte customer needs.
- Be the technology enablers for client facing Deloitte teams, with an acumen for support operations and service delivery.
- Provide design thinking and assistance to solving omni-channel support engagements via the ServiceNow platform.
- Problem solving abilities with a focus on data integrity, across the client portfolio hosted on the platform and the various integration points with other tools of the platform services ecosystem.
Skills and experience
- Strong ServiceNow platform knowledge with at least 2+ years of experience in design and development of ITSM, CSM Applications.
- Specialisation in any one of the ServiceNow Applications is highly desirable (ITSM, CSM, Performance Analytics, ITOM etc.)
- Experience in AMS (Application Management Services) operations.
- Demonstrated experience, at least 2+ years, in ServiceNow deployments in complex client environments including, but not limited to, integrations with third party tools such as JIRA, Monitoring tools etc.
- Strong communication skills, with focus on stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and a "Can-do" attitude.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- ServiceNow CSA Certification
- ServiceNow CIS Certification - highly desirable
- ITIL V3™ / V4™ - highly desirable
Join a dynamic team dedicated to providing world class customer service and support experiences to our customers