|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About the team
The financial services industry is facing significant headwinds responding to misconduct which has resulted in a loss of customer trust and reputational damage. Organisations have responded by setting up large scale remediation programs and at Deloitte we run our remediation programs through the Deloitte Managed Solutions (DMS) practice.
Our objective is to assist clients who have operational processing challenges: typically, the need to undertake a large-scale remediation project in short timescales, whilst maintaining high quality and at a cost-competitive price. We have extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing high quality, cost efficient remediation programmes and complaint handling operations of all sizes.
What will your typical day look like?
- You will be responsible for defining a system solution architecture and guiding the delivery of systems aligned to that architecture as well as guiding the evolution of the architecture itself.
- Engage with business stakeholders, business owners, project manager, and build teams to define, and deliver optimum end-to-end solutions for business needs.
- You will be leading technology solutions for our clients to provide a more efficient IT system and increased return on investment and reduced risk for future investment
- You will help define strategy, cost models, technology governance and design with a view on the immediate and the future.
- You will work across a portfolio of projects, leading and coordinating technical team to delivery project specific technical requirements
Enough about us, let's talk about you. You are someone with:
- At least 8 years of work experience, with minimum 3 years of experience as Solution Architect
- Solution Architect Certifications on any Cloud platform (AWS/ AZURE/ Google)
- Experience on Cloud technologies
- TOGAF Certified
- Have created solution using various technologies across Digital, IDAM, Case Management, Records Management, Reporting domains etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Project and resource management skills
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.