|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of our Resource Recovery Business Development/Proposals team, we are looking to appoint a Tender Writer based in Western Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the National Tender Desk Manager, you will provide the National Tender Desk and WA Sales team with professional support in preparing innovative, high quality centric proposals to deliver on our strategi objectives. This will include EOI’s, tender responses, and internal and external presentations and reports.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to comply with the tender gate process; identify the win strategy; and schedule and manage tasks to deliver compelling proposals in a timely manner
- Deliver written proposals and presentation with an emphasis on accuracy and highest quality
- Write, proof and edit proposal documents and presentations to ensure a cohesive and concise submission.
- Develop templates according to proposal requirements and company branding.
- Liaise with other teams (when required) on the production and management of marketing materials to support the proposal.
- Support client-facing activities including preparing presentations and coordinating interview preparation.
- Track all proposals related correspondence before, during and after submission.
- Assist the sales lead/bid manager to close the proposal/bid cycle:
- Ensure an effective documentation handover to the delivery team prior to contract commencement
- Capture and communicate the “lessons learnt” from the project’s specific process
- Populate and maintain the proposal database to ensure efficient reuse of relevant content
- Ensure the tender library and tender pipeline is updated and maintained
- Fulfill duties of Marketing Champion and other ad hoc duties as required
- Embrace, display and always promote SUEZ’s values.
With tertiary qualifications ideally gained in Communications, Writing, marketing or similar, our ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years’ experience gained in a similar role. You are self-motivated with the ability to coordinate large scale and multidisciplinary bid/proposal processes and can identify priorities and work well to tight deadlines.
With a passionate ‘winning’ attitude, you have a track record in relationship building with an ability to network with multiple stakeholders at all levels. You can collaborate well with our communication and marketing specialists and have a high level of professional writing, editing and proofing skills. Advanced MS office skills a must.
Above all, your core values align with ours, a passion for the environment, customer first approach, respect and team spirit.