|Job Type:||Full Time|
Together, Transurban people are delivering projects and technologies that are reshaping how our cities work. As our business continues to grow, we are working on a program of work to bring our Customer and Technology teams together to reimagine how we can best respond to the needs of our customers.
The Service Transition Lead will develop and execute the Service Transition plan for this program of work, to ensure its successful move into production. This role will provide the strategic direction for the service transition while also providing operational management.
The impact you'll have
- By contributing to the overall program of work you'll be helping to: optimise business critical systems with the introduction of cloud-based technologies; improve the overall customer experience; simplify back-end operations and processes; and create a future ready and best-in-class platform positioning Transurban for further growth.
- Specifically, you'll have accountability for Service Transition of the program to production, in particular the development and execution of a plan for business / functional knowledge transfer.
- You'll ensure the ongoing validity and sustainability for the platform post go-live through the review and uplift of current support and operational processes.
- You'll provide key communication channels between the program and various teams, as well as external / third parties as required to ensure seamless transition to production and ongoing support.
The talent you'll bring
- Experience in working on complex pieces of work / programs / transformations for business-critical systems at the enterprise level (ideally involving a move to cloud focused environments).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability communicate the technical to the non-technical and vice versa, the ability to articulate complexity, strategy, and importantly the ability to influence and bring others on the journey with you.
- Strong experience in in identifying risks, issues, and opportunities that align to business objectives.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS, Salesforce and MuleSoft would be of benefit to the successful candidate. Any exposure to Gotransverse would be a bonus although not required.
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Learn more about life at Transurban by visiting https://careers.transurban.com/life-at-transurban
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!