Uniting Mullauna in Blacktown is looking for passionate Care Workers to join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents. We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Cert IV in Aged Care is a must with medication competency training
- Experience working in Aged Care (preferred)
- Providing personal care and daily hygiene assistance
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Assisting with medication and simple wound dressings
- Recognise, report and respond to changes in residents conditions
- Uniting is a proud EEO employer and supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welsome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging entitlements
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Please submit an application directly on the Uniting website