Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced Mechanical Fitter to join an LNG Construction Project.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Trade Cerificate
- Solid experience in the Mining & Resources industry
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Working at Heights/Confined Space, both with 6 months validity
- WA Driving Licence
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- This position will be engaged on a casual contract of up to 6-8 months
- Attractive remuneration
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref No\: 241000