|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Long term government project
- Based in Kalgoorlie (Not FIFO)
- ASX Listed organisation
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are seeking a driven Project Engineer to join our team based in Kalgoorlie, WA. Working on the Rural Road Network Contract for the Goldfields Esperance Region , this role will be hands-on in ensuring that specifications are met by understanding from a quality perspective the requirements on the scope of work.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with industry exposure across, Civil Road Maintenance, Construction, Infrastructure or Bulk Earth works.
You will possess Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or a related Civil Roads discipline together with;
- Proven experience and track record in project engineering in a similar position with hands-on background with spray seal or civil construction projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail, with a background working in a safety first or Zero Harm environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders internal and externally effectively and communicate clearly complex concepts to all levels of the business including engaged contractors.
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com or phone on 0448 543 200.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.