|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior SAP Payroll and HR Functional Analyst
Location: Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Remuneration: Attractive salary + bonus on offer
- Inject new ways of using SAP in a Top 50 ASX listed company
- Organisational culture that proudly supports inclusion and diversity
- Modern, up-to-date working space in a safety focussed organisation
We are seeking an experienced SAP functional expert whom takes a hands-on approach and is ready to impart their knowledge and experience into both project work and continuous Business improvements.
Reporting into the Leader of SAP in Technology, the Senior SAP Payroll and HR Functional Analyst is a key member of a highly technical and engaged team who develop and deliver SAP solutions across the enterprise. You will be expected to work as a trusted advisor and proactively drive change by exploring opportunities and finding process improvements with SAP in Payroll and HR to drive value and maximise results.
About the role:
- Lead SAP-based technology improvements as a functional expert
- Implement SAP solutions that are fit to drive change in system and business processes
- Build strong relationships with business units to identify pain points, work autonomously to analyse the problems, and develop solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Partner with IT vendors to blend the effectiveness of IT delivery with Technology
- Promote best practice and industry standards whilst aiming to reduce delivery costs and improve efficiency
- A natural collaborator being able to liaise with technical and non-technical areas of the enterprise
- Confident in establishing strong rapport with stakeholders and being the ‘go to’ person
- Allows space to think creatively and generate novel solutions to complex SAP problems
- Autonomous, process-driven, and disciplined
- Understands Australian Payroll and HR legislation
- Substantial experience using SAP is mandatory
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers.
For more information on this position (reference 86179), please contact James Tooley at firstname.lastname@example.org.