|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive remuneration
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
This role requires you to:
- Implement, maintain and evolve technologies and capabilities, encompassing the application platform that Aurizon utilises.
- Be the subject matter expert on platform automation, security, scalability and overall operational readiness.
- Collaborate with architects and other stakeholders on changes and continuous improvement around infrastructure architectural designs.
- Champion the maintenance and enhancement of development tools used by the delivery teams.
- Deliver mentoring to delivery teams into understanding best practice for all tools and applications within the platform.
- Seek feedback from your leader and stakeholders to ensure cyclical improvement.
Tertiary qualifications pertaining to Technology are desired.
You will also:
- Hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Continuous Delivery, Integration, Infrastructure as code and other related DevOps practices.
- Have substantial practical knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio (as a bonus)
- Experience with Prometheus and visualisation would be highly regarded.
- Jenkins experience to include building and deployment of solutions, both on-premise and cloud based.
- Strong experience deploying tooling such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- High integrity and a positive work ethic, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders by use of your excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with source control systems, Git based systems such as Github
- Established experience working and deploying in a container-based environment eg. Kubernetes and Docker.
- Azure experience is not mandatory but would be valued and an understanding of networking (Cloud) is beneficial.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers