|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage a portfolio of SME Agribusiness customers within your local community
- Be supported to grow and learn in an industry you are passionate about!
- Role based in Griffith; covering entire South Western NSW region
Our Griffith team are looking for an experienced Banker to join them to manage a growing and diverse portfolio of Agribusiness SME customers, spanning across the South Western NSW region. This Agri Banker will also be responsible for managing a Broker portfolio. This portfolio has a primary concentration of irrigated and dry-land farming covering a vast array of commodities including wheat, canola, cotton, rice, sheep and cattle. As such, experience in the Agribusiness Banking industry will be advantageous.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Ideally tertiary qualified with an agriculture or business-related discipline, your experience as a Commercial or Agribusiness Manager with a comprehensive understanding of business/commercial and farm management practices will ensure your success in managing and growing this active portfolio of agribusiness clients.
Looking for a lifestyle change?
Griffith is a major regional city located in the Riverina region of NSW. Known for its world-class wineries, fresh produce and fascinating heritage, there is plenty of see and do! For more information on all Griffith has to offer, please click here
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, NAB offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert – so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.