|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Trades Assistant to join our ITS team based out of our Coffs Harbour Depot. You will be involved in the maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of different ITS electrical works across multiple installations.
- Civil Construction / Road Works/ Electrical Works experience
- General Construction Card (White card)
- Experience with Light Voltage rescue ( desirable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Stability and a long term career with a leader in the industry
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Transport and Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.