|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our People and Culture (P&C) team work collaboratively to provide broad ranging expert advice and support services to our most important asset - our people! We have a new opportunity for a P&C Partner to join our Melbourne-based team, driven by an ongoing need for strategic partnering in the change and grow cycles of the business.
First and foremost, you'll work closely with leadership teams to shape and deliver people strategies, influence strategic people priorities in the business and ensure leaders are supported to land people activities effectively. Success will be enabled by your ability to develop a deep commercial understanding of the portfolios you support, allowing you to challenge, influence and drive the best outcomes that are fit for purpose. The P&C Partner is a strategic role, so balancing the delivery requirements versus those elements that require deeper, strategic thinking will also be key to the impact you make.
Please note, this is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
The impact you'll have
- You'll work closely with Leadership teams to deliver Transurban's people strategy, executing an assortment of program initiatives that span across the full employee lifecycle, including Talent, Strategic Workforce Planning, Leadership, Capability and Reward
- Through the development of credible and influential relationships with key client groups, you'll act as a trusted advisor to Senior Leaders and Executives
- As an advocate for the P&C function, you'll influence and drive outcomes that are fit for purpose and mutually agreed upon, using a commercial lens on everything you do
- You'll enable continued business growth and progression, skilfully steering your stakeholders through change
- Embedding and enabling self service will be a major focus, and you'll play a key role in shaping and implementing improved ways of working to ultimately deliver a positive employee experience
- You'll be surrounded by great people, working closely with our Partnering Leads and the broader People and Culture team as we strive to develop a resilient and adaptive culture and enhanced workforce capability.
The talents you'll bring
- Significant experience gained in internal corporate Human Resources / P&C functions, with those having worked across a variety of industries and P&C org structures most desirable
- Super organised, you will work with multiple portfolios at any one time, thriving in an environment that requires adaptability and flexibility
- You'll bring high level learning agility, allowing you to harness your skillset and knowledge base and drive outcomes in varying scenarios
- A natural builder of relationships, you won't be afraid to challenge the status quo, helping to problem solve through your tenacity, passion and the ability to influence the right people at the right time
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to build an understanding of key business drivers quickly using curiosity and initiative
- Previous experience navigating a complex, matrix environment where you've effectively balanced competing priorities for different internal clients
- Our ideal candidate will possess hands on Org Design experience (emphasis on the design phase, not just delivery).
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!