|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of the senior management team, this role will control and administer the financial and governance activities of the organization and provide the General Manager and the Board with commercially astute financial assessments and information which will ensure planning and budgeting activities to meet corporate goals. Ensuring Keolis Downer Adelaide (KDA) meet Department for Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) and the Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network (AMPRN) contract’s objectives and reporting obligations.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Essential: Degree qualified in Economics / Commerce / Business Management
- Preferred: Post Graduate Qualifications in Finance/Business
- Member of Society of CPA’s Australia (CPA) or Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand (CA) (or recognized affiliates).
- Strong leadership and team management skills, including motivating and developing team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills for consultation and negotiation with the Department of Transport and Infrastructure (client) and all levels within the organization (internal)
- Corporate Financial and Legal Risk Assessment experience with ability to identify and weight various options and develop negotiating options. Significant experience operating in similar senior roles.
- Success in setting up and leading the finance and payroll functions in new and large businesses.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in accounting and administrative procedures, including payroll.
- Expert level in reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to facilitate business planning processes.
- Experience of leading commercial negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge in using accounting and financial systems, and other MS Office applications.
- Experience using Syspro (financial), Adaptive Insights (business intelligence), SAP Financial Consolidation (group reporting), Sage MicrOpay (payroll) would be an advantage.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - applications will not be accepted via email.