|Job Type:||Full Time|
About The Role
The Workforce Planning Lead is responsible for managing the daily schedule and rostering of labour in Operations. The purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient provision of labour to support Supply Chain Operations. This is achieved by implementing the labour plan through rostering permanent staff and casual agency labour, based on forecast volumes.
The Workforce Planning Lead reports directly to the Head of Labour and has the opportunity to impact the overall performance of Woolworths Supply Chain Operations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implement the workforce plan developed by the Head of Labour
- Manage the supply of labour to the DC in cooperation with the Operations Manager and other stakeholders
- Work in partnership with the labour hire agencies to ensure optimal supply of casual labour and assist them in working towards improved performance outcomes
- Track all variances from planned vs actual labour outcomes and report
- Continue to work on and improve the base manning workforce model to optimise labour efficiency across all job functions
- Identify other efficiencies and improvements in workforce planning
- Ideally you have worked in a supply chain environment and are comfortable in interpreting and questioning data to make effective commercial decisions.
- Ideally you will also have:
- Experience managing supplier relationships in a large organisation
- Labour Management experience a positive
- Analytical experience (eg. financial analysis, budgeting, costing or planning)
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Change implementation
- Google Docs Experience
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.