|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube is an ASX TOP 100 Company and one of Australia 's largest integrated providers of import and export logistics integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
QUBE Logistics is a leading transport and logistics provider and is looking to employ new drivers based out of our Moorebank facility.
About the role
Location: Moorebank /Sydney
Status: Full Time - Up to 6 days per week – Up to 12 hour shifts
Pay: $36.10 p/hr for first 7.6 hrs then $46.72 p/hr thereafter
- Efficient operation of prime movers and other vehicles and equipment from wharves/yard to depots, third party premises and various Qube Logistics customers
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Operate hand held PDA units, tablet devise and any other systems as requires & provided
- Be reliable and flexible with work arrangements.
We are looking for applicants with the following:
- A current HC / MC Licence
- Experience in the tipper industry
- Physically fit
- The ability to work as a team member
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be reliable and flexible with work arrangements, some night and week end work will be available
- Have a very good knowledge of the Sydney Road Network
Any future employee will need to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and a federal police clearance.
Rates paid will be very competitive in the current market.
Two current referees must be provided as part of your application.
Applications close 30 October 2020
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply for this great role today