|Job Type:||Full Time|
A driven digital marketing professional who loves to push the boundaries on what digital media channels can do for a business and thrives on working in a progressive business unit of a market leading company.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be passionate about how digital channels can deliver tangible results for a business. You will enjoy working with clients from various levels and different areas of the business, and relish getting stuck into their business challenges so you can find innovative ways to solve them.
Working with the Squad Lead and the broader Food business you will help develop media plans that deliver on business goals. This is a planning roll and you will have hands- on experience taking briefings, dissecting the brief to identify a true objective whilst planning media to deliver on those goals in a digestible way.
The roles key objectives include:
- Drive channel growth via search/programmatic/social media channels to drive incremental revenue and achieve strategic business outcomes across multiple business channels.
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients and teams
- Manage weekly briefing sessions with clients and other stakeholders to exceed commercial and business outcomes.
- End to end management of a marketing plan execution across search/programmatic/social channels
- Prepare, present and manage timelines & budgets, with constant monitoring of key dates and budget control.
As a passionate Digital Media Planner, you will have hands-on experience delivering end to end media strategies and campaigns. You will work closely with the search, programmatic and social trading teams, be highly organised and efficient, and can handle numerous clients with multiple campaigns across a broad range of brands and categories.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a hands on digital media role either client direct or within an Agency
- Hands on experience with Ad Servers tools such as DoubleClick or Sizmek
- Hands on experience with buying tools like Facebook ad manager, DoubleClick or Adobe
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Tagging solutions for measurement and audience building
- Strong visual reporting skills (Excel, Powerpoint and Datorama)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in how digital media contributes to other elements within the marketing suite e.g OOH, on site experience, TV, etc
- Well-developed commercial acumen and proven ability to develop accurate forecasts that meet or exceeds objectives
- Experience in research tools such as Similar Web, Neilsen, etc
- Understanding of online of offline attribution
- B2C Retail Experience
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.