|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Proposition Lead will ensure that we attract and retain customers through marketing & business development activities whilst driving sales and margin over a 3 year planning horizon. In this role, you will grow and manage our Ecom proposition, leading, coaching and developing the squad to deliver an outstanding proposition access range, promotions and customer journey for our Ecom B2C customers.
In this role, you will manage propositions and customer experience, driving your team to deliver the proposition strategy and performance metrics including Sales, Profitability, AOV, Active customers and VOC through customer acquisition and retention.
About the Role
Accountable for Building out a compelling customer value proposition including pricing, ranging, windows, delivery / pick up fees, service. As well as the financial delivery of the Ecom proposition, the Proposition Lead will work closely with chapter leads and chapter members to build the proposition, go to market plans and customer journeys for the propositions.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders (Practice Leads) to identify and secure the right resources to deliver the business outcomes for the proposition;
- Gain regular and timely access to market,identify the business value and prioritise each Initiative to ensure that the right value is being delivered at the right time by the Squad;
- Accountable for ensuring that the Squad’s Backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all;
- Work closely with Product Owner or play the role of Product owner (Hatted) in Big Room Planning and any attending tribe ceremonies (Tribe Council);
- Working closely with SM (hatted or allocated) for understanding and helping to manage dependencies and risk.
As the Proposition Lead, you will drive your team to provide clear propositions that other B2C and FBW squads can clearly understand, providing industry insights (local and overseas) on any proposition or industry developments. You will bring to the role a demonstrated digital ecommerce experience and track record of managing and delivering change as well as results.
Additional experience and desirable attributes will include:
- Provide thought leadership to our business, senior stakeholders and Woolworths more broadly in order to meet our ambitions in this space;
- Bachelor's degree preferred, relevant advanced degree welcome;
- 8+ years of relevant retail / industry experience necessary;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of industry trends & retail.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Tara Collison on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You