|Job Type:||Full Time|
Supply Chain Team Leader - AM Shift | Yennora DC | A Fresh New Direction
Are you a genuine leader who wants to make a difference in a team? Is safety a priority and you want the chance to coach and lead?
- Yennora Location
- AM shift - 4.00am - 2.30pm - 4 days per week
- Note, this role is based at SNDC, however this is due to close circa 2023 due to the construction of two new ambient distribution centres in Sydney’s South-West.
About The Role
Your purpose is to lead and manage team members to meet safety, operations, people, customer and financial performance expectations whilst working together to put the right products in consumers hands as simply and safely as possible. A summary of responsibilities will include however not be limited to:
- Leading, motivating and engaging team members
- Meeting team performance targets
- Building and promoting a team environment focused on working collaboratively
- Conducting team member assessments of competence
- Completing administrative tasks associated with managing the team including management of leave, time and attendance and injury management.
- Ensuring housekeeping and safe working practices are adhered to, promoting safety policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- The use of effective communication techniques
- Focusing on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
Woolworths people are great people and joining the Big Shed Community is like being part of a big family. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
Together with demonstrated success in a similar role and your ability to influence , we are seeking the following skills and experience:
- The desire to be a true leader
- Proven history in coaching and mentoring others
- A genuine listener
- The ability to build relationships
- Be safety focused
- Confident with systems and administrative aptitude
- Where applicable, the ability to work weekends, public holidays and our busiest times of year - Christmas and Easter
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.