|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About the team
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Deloitte's Cloud Engineering is at the forefront of technology. In a world of accelerating change and technology innovation, we help clients identify areas that will make an impact on their business in order to drive focus on practical solutions that support the key business strategies. We then use cloud technologies to implement world-leading innovative solutions that drive exceptional business value.
What will your typical day look like?
This role is designed to support the 'technovation' initiative, a platform program that draws together the various Deloitte Consulting technology teams to drive client engagement through networking and business development activities within an overarching framework. The objective is to position Deloitte as an end to end consultancy and establish connection between our technology consulting practice and the Australian technology community.
This role will focus on supporting the Consulting Marketing Lead, Technology Alliance Marketing Lead, and Talent Acquisition team's strategy to deliver Deloitte events and programs end-to-end, primarily externally focused. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior stakeholders and teams to develop and deliver events and campaigns
- Support with content plan and development for strategic events and programs
- All aspects of event management, including stakeholder management, taking briefs, scoping, designing, planning (drafting communications, list generation, CRM), event delivery, debriefing and tracking ROI
- Project management (including budget management and reporting)
- On-site delivery and support at events and sponsorships
- Venue sourcing, contract negotiation, and demonstration of risk awareness
- Advising the business on best practice event management
Enough about us, let's talk about you:
Ideally you will have similar experience in a marketing/event manager role within a technology consulting environment.
You will also have;
- Proven experience as a corporate event/program manager with strong project management skills
- Ability to influence and gain support from senior stakeholders and colleagues to achieve desired outcomes
- Tertiary education in event management or marketing
- Technical proficient in core event management skills and solid understanding of general marketing
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc) and understanding of event management tools (digital marketing, CRM, etc)
- Proven track record in planning and end-to-end delivery of small and large scale events, programs and sponsorships
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.