|Location:||Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role is responsible for the review of standard payroll operating processes that are part of a remediation project. Focus on best practice processes, consistent and workable solutions for all relevant parties to the process.
The role requires 2-4 years of process and change management experience with an ability to communicate objectively with payroll staff, management, onsite representatives and third parties. The role at times requires working independently on process improvements related activities that is relevant and managed by the BSC team. This requires superior communication, time management and influencing skills.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 4+ years HCM/payroll experience
- HR qualification (preferred but not essential)
- HR/Payroll Process design experience and/or other business areas process
- Quality Assurance/Compliance background (preferred but not essential)
- LEAN process improvement knowledge (preferred but not essential)
In addition, you will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to write process documentation for payroll team to use
- Demonstrated Problem Solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to show strong initiative and creativity
- Considerable experience and knowledge of payroll processes or other business areas processes
- Considerable experience in reviewing processes and designing best practice processes
- Ability to work with BAU process teams and BAU systems teams
- Previous experience working in a Shared Services environment will be highly regarded
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within Downer an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, potential to earn KPI bonuses, the foundation of a career with stability, flexible working arrangements and continued professional development as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Rosa Van Kuyk for more information on Rosa.VanKuyk@Downergroup.com