|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager is required to lead workstreams of the Adviser Service Fees Remediation program to assess and where required, remediate service fees charged by self-employed advisers operating under four different NAB Advice Licensees. Management of these Licensees resides with the Advice Partnerships team in MLC Wealth’s Advice business.
The role reports to the Program Manager AP ASF and is based in North Sydney. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manging workstreams and key deliverables
- Leading working groups and forums
- Ensuring deliverables are delivered to timeframes
- Influencing and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Developing and managing project plans and key milestones
- Documenting, raising and managing key risks and issues.
Deep knowledge of the financial advice industry is highly desirable, in particular an understanding of the regulatory environment, Licensee standards, advice distribution channels and the advice process and adviser remuneration models, in the context of Self-Employed business models. Key skills and experiences will include:
- 7+ years project management experience
- Detailed knowledge or experience of financial advice
- Ability to detail with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently and communicate effectively
- Strong report writing and communication skills at an executive level
- Business Strategy tools and knowledge
- Team leadership
- Project management qualifications (Cert IV, PMI or Agile) desirable.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.