|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Underdale
18 Month Fixed Term Contract
ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are seeking a commercially astute Finance Business Partner to lead a local team of administrators in Adelaide, Darwin and Katherine. Central to this role is to establish and manage streamlined, standardised and transparent accounting services within our Roads Infrastructure business. This encompasses an end to end process including job/contract establishment, all aspects of daily job records including purchasing, client billing and contract/job close out. A good understanding of key business drivers and the ability to effectively communicate the contracting financial impacts on these drivers to relevant stakeholders is essential to this position.
This role will require a successful track record of managing teams; strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret large volumes of data. You will be process driven and have experience in implementing process and providing governance frameworks to ensure timely and quality data. This role will report to the National Contracting Services Manager.
Ideally, you will have a strong finance background coupled with operational exposure, preferably within heavy industrial, manufacturing or engineering sectors.
- Tertiary level qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Proven capability in Business or Commercial Management within manufacturing, engineering and/or the civil construction industry
- A strong communicator who can influence the business and lead a state contracting team to deliver efficient high quality data to all contracting stakeholders
- Exposure to working within large, complex organisations with multiple entities
- The sound ability to provide effective end to end planning, analysis and advice on all contracting financial aspects within the business to contract/job close out
- Travel interstate as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Fixed term contract for 18 months.
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career development opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis – National Recruitment Manager – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference #573966 . Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES