Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in HR
- Significant relevant experience within a professional services environment
- Strong Coach and mentor
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritise, multitask and deliver high-quality standards under time deadline pressures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with leadership
- Integrity and utmost professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Proven Stakeholder and Business Partnering relationship building
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
Who you'll work with
You will be based in Sydney or Melbourne and will be part of the Professional Development and Staffing team and collaborate with the rest of the Professional Development and Staffing team and the Partners who lead our People Committee.
The foundation of our work is our people – we are looking for the best talent to augment our client’s success on a lasting basis. You will be part of an ambitious team that provides direct support to our members in their challenging responsibilities. With a careful and assured way of working, you will be in contact with all our members and thereby contribute directly to the success of our firm.
What you'll do
You will play a key role in managing development, key performance management processes of our consultants.
In this role, you will review and implement relevant HR policies to help resolve people issues. To do this, you will demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and care for confidentiality. To do this, you will demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and care for confidentiality. In addition, you will provide coaching and guidance on career progression as well as skill development.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to various initiatives, including team satisfaction, new hire induction, team engagement activities/learnings, health and well-being, and diversity and inclusion. You will also collaborate with other team members to recruit, induct and train recent MBA graduates to ensure that we have the right talent and set that talent up for success.
You will be responsible the staffing (resource allocation and productivity) of our consultants. You will develop a trust-based professional relationship with each consultant, including an in-depth understanding of individual’s professional aspirations, experiences, strengths, development needs, and relevant personal circumstances.
Lastly, you will help ensure information is up to date and accurate in all required people systems and review and analyse key metrics and take actions where required.