|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Supply
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an Account Supply Responsible (ASR) to lead an established and growing Supply Chain for a large build program for one of Australia’s leading telecommunication carriers.
Leading all aspects of the Ericsson Supply Chain and ensuring that offers & contracts are developed and aligned to ensure efficient supply flow, comply with valid laws and regulations. You will give Supply Chain directives and perform supply risk analysis to the Key Account Manager team and appointed Customer Project Manager in the pre-sales process. As ASR you supervise the contract & project progress during execution, prepare demand forecasting for upcoming material requirements with the Account and provide consolidated updates to the Account on material status and issues. The ASR analyses the supply chain delivery on an ongoing basis, identifies lessons learned and provides recommendation for implementation of process and tool improvements.
The ASR works closely with the Order Delivery Management team and provides direction on required prioritization, reporting and project progress activities.
In this role, you would:
- Take end to end ownership of Supply Chain delivery. Develop subject area and be passionate about delivering improved process, methods and tools
- Ensuring business conformance of the supply chain delivery towards the Customers’ requirements and validating customer supply chain specifications
- Build effective Customer Relationships at Program level (Account, Build, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Ensure the Supply Chain delivery is tightly planned and resourced and manage financials, budget/Cost of Sales, Risks/Issues over time as changes arise
- Manage Market Area Sales Forecasting (S&OP cycle) to ensure Ericsson Supply Chain has visibility and can drive raw materials for production
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Education: Academic degree within relevant areas or corresponding work experience (Supply Chain & Logistics a plus)
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge is very beneficial
- Demonstrated experience leading IT / Telco type of Build or Integration Engagements
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of Network Rollout for 8 - 10 years & 5 years in Project Management
- Excellent leadership abilities through project / line manager or other comparable positions
- Ownership of cost/budget responsibility, tracking to budgets and proposing efficiency initiatives
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Logistics, Telecom, Telecommunications, Supply, Engineer, Operations, Technology, Engineering