This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are looking for experienced Electricians to join our shutdown team working across various iron ore sites in the Pilbara. We have ongoing shutdowns from now until well into the New Year, so you will be busy!
- Trade qualification, 1st Aid, CPR/LV
- Valid WA Driving Licence, Working at Heights
- Previous experience working across mine sites
- Enjoy the fast-paced shutdown environment
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Ideally you'll also have Work Platform, Confined Space and other tickets like Fire Safety, Gas Test Atmospheres etc.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- This position will be engaged on a casual contract
- Competitive remuneration
- Rotating 12-hour shifts
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A believe that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref No\: 240997