|Location:||Northern Beaches Council|
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Diploma qualified Educator to manage our Extended hours program at Forestville Preschool. This position will be for a Fixed-Term period for a minimum of 6 months.
UnitingCare Forestville Preschool, a 4 unit community-based Preschool, has a strong focus on inclusion and support for children with additional needs.
We invite applications for a likeminded Diploma qualified Educator to join our team and take on the role of Responsible Person to deliver our Extended hours program up to 5 days a week.
Our goal is to enable equitable education outcomes against the five outcome areas of the EYLF for all children in our service.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Diploma in Children’s Services
- Must hold an Identify and Respond to Young People at Risk Certificate (to take on the role of Responsible Person)
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Must hold a current WWCC, First Aid Certificate.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
If you want to become a part of this positive and respected working environment, do not hesitate to apply now.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.