|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining are searching for a Senior Zero Harm Advisor (Systems & Reporting) to join our team in Brisbane on a 6 Month Fixed Term basis. With a focus on Zero Harm Systems management (both desktop and application) this role will provide a consistent and thorough approach to supporting the Mining businesses reporting requirements and ensure the integrity of HSE data contained in the Downer Zero Harm Systems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited) to the following:
- Support the Mining businesses reporting requirements in line with legislation and Downer reporting standards
- Train, advise and support the Mining business to efficiently use Downer systems to ensure quality reporting of lead and lag indicators.
- Identify improvement opportunities for reporting and systems use
- Ensure the integrity of HSE data contained in the Downer Zero Harm Systems
- Zero Harm system overall management both desktop and application
- Continuous quality checking, monitoring and archiving within Zero Harm systems
- Data analytics and trending to provide timely output of collated data to the business
- Ensure compliance of incident and injury reporting within the Zero Harm Systems
- Development and monitor the Downer Mining Risk work breakdown structure, risk registers and supporting documents, ensuring annual reviews are complete for each project
- Facilitate risk assessments for project risk registers
- Provide coaching and develop key Zero Harm system users across the business.
- Build relationships through site visits, training, audits and ICAM assistance/contribution.
Our ideal candidate will be a tertiary qualified Safety professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role. You will be a forward thinker with an extremely high attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
To be considered, you will bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of overall Safety requirements of the business and industry including legislative requirements and compliance with Downer Zero Harm framework and business objectives
- Knowledge of lead and lag indicators including classifications for reporting and definitions.
- Database and analytical skills, including ability to analyse and evaluate HSE information and data to find trends and gaps in reporting.
- Technical and report writing skills
- Extensive experience in a range of systems to manage reporting and data collation lead and lag indicators
- Experience in Risk Assessment Facilitation
- Experience providing systems training
- End of month reporting experience
- Auditing qualifications would be advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Career progression with an overview of many areas of the Downer Mining business
- Travel to open cut and underground mine sites when required
- Modern offices within the Milton Green community
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- Fantastic team environment
- Competitive remuneration
For further information please contact email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.