|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We currently have an opportunity in our People & Culture team for an experienced Senior Reward analyst to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this role you will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis of white collar remuneration trends and presenting recommendations to internal stakeholders.
Remuneration bench marking and survey submissions as well as ad-hoc market remuneration reviews is also a key part of this role which will see you conduct job evaluations and provide advice on attraction and retention practices. Board reporting is also a key responsibility.
This is a full-time 12-month fixed term contract position based at our WA head office in South Guildford. Flexible work arrangements such as working from home 2-3 days per week will be offered as well as a competitive remuneration.
To be successful the following is required:
- Tertiary qualification
- Significant experience working in a similar role
- Experience writing board reports and short-term incentive plan design
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage a high workload and multiple priorities
- Experience working in an ASX listed company highly desirable
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.