|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join our Forensic Technology Services (FTS) team located in Sydney. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing ediscovery matters, process refinement and supporting the continued growth of the ediscovery business through sales and client relationship building.
In addition, this role is also responsible for providing senior leadership to the National ediscovery team, overseeing processes and workflows, managing resource allocation, and developing and supervising the team.
This exciting role will see you;
- Operating as a Lead contact working with our internal teams and clients on best practices in review including review workflow and use of review technology
- Supporting the life cycle of eDiscovery/document review projects including searching, batching, TAR Review, supporting privilege review, quality control and working with internal team to prepare documents for production
- Assisting the team in the coordination of resources for specific components of large review projects or the overall coordination of smaller projects including supervising the work of Consultants, Analysts and Paralegals
- Responsible for review project management including scheduling, staffing, resource allocation, revenue projections and operational process and procedures.
- Responsible for training review teams, clients and legal teams on review best practices
- Proactively manage own workload, meet set KPIs and accurately record time spent on tasks
- Form positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have 10 + years of relevant ediscovery experience or management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- Experience in using eDiscovery review platforms - hands on experience with Relativity is essential
- Ability to lead and manage multiple review projects independently
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor technical discussion to audience
- Ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Tertiary qualifications, for example, in Law, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, and be eager and excited to learn
In addition to this, we're looking for a resilient, self-starter. Someone who is able to work autonomously and is focused on attention to detail and providing an outstanding service to their clients.
The Forensics and Technology Services team
Clayton Utz's Forensic & Technology Services (FTS) practice group is one of Australia's fastest growing forensic practices. We have a well-established in-house team with over 120 team members nationally. Our high performing national eDiscovery team is experiencing high growth so you will learn and develop your skills being led by leading eDiscovery and Relativity specialists.
For further information, please visit our Forensic and Technology Service page on our website.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Consultant Contact DetailsCamilla Baker, (02) 9353 4605
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to email@example.com.
Clayton Utz does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Clayton Utz Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to Clayton Utz partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and Clayton Utz will not be liable for a fee.