|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
- World-class learning and leadership programs
Do you see patterns in data and wish everyone would see the same? If you can explain complex statistical concepts in plain English, we need you!
About the team
Big data, information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited bringing together a wonderful array of technological expertise to deliver data management solutions that drive success. Leveraging business information correctly, we transform data into each of our client's most valuable assets and make their work smarter.
You will be part of a close, collaborative team that identifies and builds solutions that are practical as well as visionary, and that make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
At Deloitte, we give our data scientists the resources, training and tools they need to excel at their work, but also the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference. You will be -Thinking outside of the box with your experience in applying data science solutions in diverse industries like Financial Services, Banking and Insurance, Retail, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Consumer Products; Developing world-class machine learning models using R/Python/Similar Tools that support client deliverables; Mentor a team of capable analysts and consultants to identify data gaps, automate data collection techniques, cleanse data and conduct quality checks at every step of the solution building process.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone who:
- Over 2 years of end-to-end data mining and model development experience comprising use of advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Excellent knowledge of statistical techniques like Linear and Non-linear Regression, Generalized Models, Clustering, forecasting methods, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of more than one machine learning toolkits like Python, R, MATLAB, etc.
- PhD or MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar quantitative disciplines.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Vish Wadhwani from the Talent Acquisition Team. We'd love to hear from you.