|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus, we’re excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people’s lives and we’re looking for a Franchise Business Executive who feels the same.
About the Role
This is a people role and your ability to succeed in this role will be supported by your strong relationship building skills, commercial awareness and proven business acumen along with your highly engaging coaching and mentoring ability. In this role you will partner with our Franchise and Licensee’s, to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for our Partners and Optus. To deliver such outcomes you will work with our Partners to craft a strategic plan spanning all aspects of their business. Whilst our Partners are accountable for delivery of the plan, you are expected to support them, assisting in their execution of the plan for the delivery of market share, revenue and customer experience. This role reports to the Associate Director Retail Partnerships NSW, you will join a growing team focused on both performance and culture.
As a Franchise Business Exec (FBE) within the Branded Retail Sales Team, you will:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Partners and their store teams
- Provide professional industry and business advice in the areas of operations, marketing, HR and financial management
- Influence to help achieve sales and revenue targets, implement corporate initiatives in line with the partner agreement and broader Optus objectives
- Establish firm relationships with the store owners to drive the retention and growth of Optus customers in line with sales performance criteria including sales promotions and product training
- Use strong leadership skills to influence the experience of customers and maintain the integrity of the Optus brand. This is achieved through motivating Partners to be accountable and grow their business via high performing teams and managing their profitability proactively.
We are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes
- Retail telco/ finance / banking franchise network relationship management experience
- Proven strategic planning experience for large and complex franchisee networks
- Management skills, strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships at an executive level
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen (Cash flow, P&L, Balance sheet)
We offer great rewards, long term career opportunities and a wide range of company benefits and discounts to ensure you are looked after. We are passionate about developing our people and will continue your development in our team.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.