|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Flexible work arrangements to work in a way that suits you best
- Opportunity to influence large scale data transformations
Be a part of how we help companies utilise their valuable data resources through effective use of the right technology backed by a clear vision and strong executive sponsorship.
About the team
Big data information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of technological expertise to transform data into our clients most valuable assets making their work smarter.
We primarily seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of organisations at all stages of the data transformation journey from designing the change required to delivering and managing that change and providing assurance around change initiatives.
As a Big Data Manager, you will be an integral part of one of the fastest growing teams in Australia and build best in class data frameworks.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager in our Big Data team you will - Lead the development and delivery of data solutions for our clients with strong focus on building cloud based big data platforms; Direct and drive detailed technical solution designs to ensure that the business along with technical teams can access data from a single platform; Lead a team of Deloitte's brightest minds to analyse clients' needs and requirements for transforming their data;
Enough about us let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Large scale data transformation solution delivery and project management experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Experience in building and implementing big data solutions using industry best practice tools technologies and methods
- Use of traditional data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. MSSQL Oracle MySQL) and ETL software (e.g. SSIS Informatica CloverETL)
- Working in large scale cloud data solutions using platforms such as AWS or Azure or GCP.
- Experience in scripting or programming (e.g. Python Java Scala C#)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience)
- Experience leading or mentoring small teams.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.