|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of the senior management team, this pivotal role will lead and manage the Human Resources function through an effective ongoing HR strategy that contributes towards and supports the delivery of the Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network (AMPRN) contract and company’s objectives.
You will demonstrate the emotional intelligence and commerciality to challenge the 'status quo', influence change and develop a winning culture. Furthermore, you will be an inspirational leader and someone who can develop and enunciate a clear vision and work with a multi-functional team to achieve it.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualified in HR and or a related discipline
- Substantial HR generalist experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience across Rail or Construction sectors
- High level IR/ER management experience including the application and interpretation of industrial instruments and legislation within the Australian IR Legislative framework
- Experience in developing and delivering successful workforce planning outcomes, recruitment & selection and change management
- Experience in providing effective strategic HR advice and support to leaders on issues including the development and delivery of cultural change, building talent and capability and coaching
- A pragmatic and commercial focus on solutions to complex industrial/HR issues
- Financially astute and demonstrable experience in managing budgets to deliver projects, plans, change programs and events aligned to the overall business strategies
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with a solid ability in negotiation, persuasion and positive engagement with senior leaders
- Leadership and mentoring of an experienced team of HR practitioners
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.